- Ver: Well, that went spectacularly ._.
- Síjto: KEIKAKU FUCKING DORI XD
- Serenito: *sweatdrop* Are you two even slightly aware of how many balance rules you just broke...
- Energito: XD Who cares about that, it went well, didn't it? Alls well that ends, well, continues well.
- Shiro: So you think. This isn't some one time deal. We got lucky, *this* time. I don't feel like simply taking my chances in the future.
- Energito: O.o weird of you to say.
- Síjto: So we factor in a few other things, big deal. Point is, we're ok now. Eat, sleep, wake up, the world is grandddddd
- Serenito: For now. This streak...you all know it won't last for long, right?
- Ver: *sigh* We know. There'll be a dip, sooner or later. The trick is to make it later, and not make it too big...
- Shiro: It'd be nice if we weren't dipping at all ._. then we could bring Kuro back.
- Serenito: :/ in a perfect world.
- Energito: Or one that just makes more sense. Or didn't make this as difficult as it is. I mean...ugh. Just downright frustrating, sometimes.
- Serenito: Tis what tis.
- Síjto: I think the *point* is to figure out how to level out, permanently. Of course that involves...
- Shiro: Something we could never do without Kuro's approval. And God knows he wouldn't approve of it ><
- Ver: it's a bit unfair to the rest of us, that... *shruggles* Ah well. Food.
- All: FOOD
“To me, a person in love is a singularly minded person. A person who’s thoughts, goals, and dreams are all focused around the person they’re in love with. A person in love puts the other person first, always, no matter what the consequence, whether it be paying for a date or their whole life. It’s the first thing you think about when you wake up, the last thing you think about when you go to sleep, and probably mostly what you think about in the middle of the day. Both soul and body yearn constantly, drawn both consciously and subconsciously to chances to see, hear, touch, or even just smell the person they’re in love with. Being in love…it lasts forever, no matter how much someone can block it out or how much time passes, it’ll never change.” — Kuro.
(MEADOW.) 50 FOLLOWERS.
Everyone who’s reading this, right now (even the people who’ll unfollow me directly after reading it.), Thank you.
You have no idea how much it means that someone’s reading these things.